Please support Friends of the Bees to keep this forum free to use.

Natural Beekeeping International Forum
low-cost, low-impact, balanced beekeeping for everyone

Forum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileYour Profile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Read The Rules before posting.

(country selected automatically - UK/USA/CA/AU)
london group...website here..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    beekeeping forum -> Local Groups and Mentors, UK and Ireland
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hannah donovan
Guard Bee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:52 am    Post subject: london group...website here.. Reply with quote

Hi i started a group, already have interest , so i made a website, please take a look and leave suggestions, and your name and contact if you would like to come along..

http://hugginghannah2.wix.com/beefreindlygroup

Please also leave comments on the page ..constructive please..

ANYONE interested in SUSTAINABLE bee caring is welcome..no matter what level your interest is at.... this group is to SHARE our experiences.. as there are hardly any groups out there in london for us to interact/ share thoughts and julst feel at home and get some tips/learn something new.

Very Happy

Last edited by hannah donovan on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barbara
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you luck Hannah. The site looks very professional.

Last edited by Barbara on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
hannah donovan
Guard Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:06 pm    Post subject: NOT insulting Reply with quote

i want a group where people whp live in london and surrounding area can go and actually chat to one another about their experiences and what is happening with their bees, and pick up tips ..and to feel less 'alone' as it is a lonelyh road being a sustainbable carer compared to industrial bee keeper, even one who keeps them in the 'approved' way.. it is my intent to make it just a little less loney for us all in london.
Smorning
Foraging Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:02 pm    Post subject: Best wishes Reply with quote

Hannah I wish you all the best as you mention being a natural (balanced) beekeeper can sometimes feel like you are on your own in the conventional beekeeping clubs. But stick with your convictions, getting a group together is a great idea so all likeminded beekeepers can support one another. The London group is too far away from me sadly but my bees will be present as I have had the privilege of starting off a few natural beekeepers up in the smoke !
jorgen
New Bee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I’m sorry I post this here. My uncle lives near London and he has a few beehives in his garden. He is like 70 and he no longer can take care of his garden. I live in Germany and I can’t just go live with him. I found http://cleanallcrew.info/ this website. Do you think that his bees will be ok with some foreign people cleaning the garden?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    beekeeping forum -> Local Groups and Mentors, UK and Ireland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: