Please support Friends of the Bees to keep this forum free to use.

Natural Beekeeping International Forum
low-cost, low-impact, balanced beekeeping for everyone

Forum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileYour Profile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Read The Rules before posting.

(country selected automatically - UK/USA/CA/AU)
Faversham, Kent, UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    beekeeping forum -> Local Groups and Mentors, UK and Ireland
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LizzieBee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Faversham, Kent, UK Reply with quote

Hi there. Is there anyone in or around Faversham keeping TBH? I'm planning to start beekeeping in the spring with top bar hives, and would welcome the opportunity to share info with other beeks in the area.
Look forward to hearing from you. Very Happy
Citrine
House Bee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lizzie
Im in Teynham and have just purchased a TBH nuc.

Already on Langstroths, and have a Beehaus.
Tamar
New Bee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Faversham? Reply with quote

Hi, I am really interested in starting a TBH. Do you both manage one still? I'm in Faversham.
Thanks
Tamar
beezinkent
House Bee

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! I'm new to beekeeping, just been on one of Phil's inspirational courses about natural beekeeping, and am about to build a tbh. Based near Canterbury, very keen to start a local (ish) group in Kent for natural beekeepers.
Smorning
Foraging Bee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Kent group Reply with quote

Are you interested if joining a group in kent canterbury - Faversham area for us natural beekeeping types?

Regards
Nick
beezinkent
House Bee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we're trying to get a group going in Kent, near Faversham or Canterbury. Are you still interested?
Alan B
House Bee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Kent group - Faversham Reply with quote

Hi Have peoples hive, currently awaiting occupants! I would be interested in joining a group. Am Sittingbourne based - any progress since Aug 13?

Regards Alan
Smorning
Foraging Bee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Meeting Reply with quote

Alan B we did have a meeting although we are a small group it was interesting to chat about natural beekeeping if you are interested we could try to meet up I am just outside Faversham
Smorning
Foraging Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Is it time to meet ? Reply with quote

I think we may have a forum of about five natural beekeepers do you think it would be good to meet up in the near future ? More than happy to host it at my apiary I have two hTBH's fully operational in an organic paddock with a number of nationals managed organically as well. I am sure we will find enough to discuss and it would be good to get meet so we can support each other in our natural beekeeping endeavours all views welcomed Very Happy
Liz Benson
New Bee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested. Building a TBH at the moment and hope to get started with bees soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    beekeeping forum -> Local Groups and Mentors, UK and Ireland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: